Our Health Care Litigation attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of cases involving an array of medical devices including:
- Representing medical device manufacturer as local and co-liaison counsel for the defense in several hundred breast implant cases filed in West Virginia state and federal court
- Representing hospitals in class actions related to defective sutures
- Representing hospitals in mass litigation in credentialing action arising from physician use of transvaginal mesh
- Representing medical device manufacturer in West Virginia federal cases alleging defects in hernia repair patches
- Representing medical device manufacturer in nearly 1,000 cases relating to birth control devices filed in West Virginia state and federal courts
Our attorneys handle medical device cases involving implanted spinal devices, kidney stone baskets, knee replacement devices, ophthalmic lasers, pacemakers, personal hygiene products, penile prostheses, and subcutaneous ports for IV delivery into the heart.