Laura Beverage to Speak on EMLF Webinar: MSHA/OSHA in the Biden Administration on June 9
June 2, 2021
Register for this Energy & Mineral Law Foundation webinar and hear from Jackson Kelly Counsel Laura E. Beverage on MSHA/OSHA in the Biden Administration. The webinar is on Wednesday, June 9, @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm.
The recent change in administration at the federal level means changes in enforcement priorities and procedures for both the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. This webinar features a panel of experienced safety lawyers discussing what the changes could mean for employers and operations. Among other current issues discussed will be:
- potential MSHA and OSHA rulemaking efforts on COVID, silica, and the Powered Haulage Rule
- MSHA enforcement trends in special investigation and 110(c) penalties, abatement times, pattern of violation cases, significant and substantial and unwarrantable violation rates, and 105(c) cases
- OSHA whistleblower complaints
- OSHA COVID violations and required remedials
- FMSHRC terms and openings, and how new directors and budgets will impact the agencies
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Approved for MCLE credit in: IL, IN, KY, MO, OH, PA, TN, TX, WV.
Approval pending in: AL, OK, VA.