We have a long history of representing the manufacturing industry.
From financial transactions to regulatory compliance to lawsuits, we have the experience to keep manufacturers thriving.
Jackson Kelly will help keep your business compliant with state and federal regulations.
From mergers to employment issues, from tax consequences to product liability – the manufacturing industry faces many challenges. The attorneys in Jackson Kelly’s Manufacturing industry group understand these challenges and together form a network of professionals that can tackle these legal issues as they arise.
The Manufacturing industry group has extensive experience assisting manufacturing clients across the country and at all phases of their business development and in all legal issues that arise from business operations. As a result of decades of experience representing manufacturers across all industries throughout our regional footprint from West Virginia’s Kanawha Valley to our presence in the Midwest, this group has played a vital role in the manufacturing industry. Most recently, Jackson Kelly fully engaged in the development of manufacturing in the Marcellus Shale region.
The Manufacturing industry group has represented and defended clients in many diverse matters, including:
- Representing family-owned manufacturing corporation in negotiation and documentation of term loan and revolving credit facility with regional lender
- Defending manufacturing companies in products liability suits, civil and criminal enforcement matters, accident investigations, whistleblower, and discrimination claims
- Representing manufacturing clients in compliance and regulatory matters
- Representing international and domestic chemical manufacturers in OSHA investigations and chemical exposure claims
- Representing cement manufacturers in defense of citations and orders
- Representing automobile manufacturers against claims of fraud, breach of consumer warranties, and violation of state lemon laws
- Representing manufacturers of manufactured housing against home construction defect claims
The Manufacturing industry group has experience assisting clients across many diverse practice areas, including:
- Arbitration, Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Finance
- Class Action and Complex Litigation
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Restructuring
- Copyright and Licensing
- Economic Development
- Government Contracts
- Government Relations
- Labor and Employment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Municipal and Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Product Liability Litigation
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate